Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Buttons, Not just for Sweaters Anymore

I love buttons.  I think it's because they present a world of possibility.  Use to be, buttons were just to keep your shirt or sweater closed.  Not anymore!  If you go to Pinterest and search for buttons a whole world of fabulous crafts open up.
This week I scored a jar of all white buttons at a thrift store.  Whee!!  There were some Mother of Pearl buttons and some flower shaped buttons.  I'm so excited!
 
Jar o' buttons
The button in the middle looks like a pig nose. I'll have to come up with a little piggy to use it on.  
What's your favorite way to use buttons? 
Amanda’s Books and More

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyoti! What a cute post! Thanks for linking up at the Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

    Also, your latest post sounds really neat. I've got my hands in too many pies, so I won't be able to take on another thing by playing along. I wish you all the best with it!

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty buttons!! One of my favorite things to do in my moms craft room and my grandma's basement are go through their buttons!! I love your jar, I make one similar for a sewing kit for a friend... it will be my "K" post for the a-z challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading that post:)

    ReplyDelete

. Hi, glad you stopped by. Leave a comment and link to your blog so I can visit back